Wednesday, April 1, 2009

making..... pancakes

I made pancakes for.... we'll call it lunch. I refuse to use the term brunch. I just don't like it. I'm not really very good at making pancakes so I always pull out Betty Crocker. So as I flipped to the pancake recipe, I noticed ham pancakes. Oh yes, you read right, ham pancakes. Apparently you dice up ham and throw it right in the pancake batter. Weird! My boyfriend thought that seemed like a brilliant idea.

The pancakes were good. Even without ham. Just a minute ago Jack Johnson's banana pancakes was on my Pandora. I honestly hate that song. For the most part, I like Jack Johnson. That song however, always makes me think of a girl I used to work with. Couldn't stand her. She once accused me of being lazy. I almost punched her in her silly little face. And that is what I always think of.

I love diet Cherry 7Up.

No comments:

Custom Search