Friday, April 24, 2009

laundry: how to

I learned a laundry lesson long ago from my high school speech coach. Sometimes us busty gals have problems finding t-shirts that fit right. If you wash a shirt and while it is wet, turn it upside down and stand in the shirt, you can stretch it with your legs and it will stretch evenly. Then air dry and perfection!

So I bought a little boys Royals shirt to wear to the game tonight and well, it didn't quite fit right and I grew disgusted in the quest for a good Royals shirt so I did the trick above. And now I'm drying it hillbilly style. I have to leave for work soon and obviously did not want to put it in the drier because it would shrink back up. So my shirt is laying on the bench on my porch with a fan pointed at it. It's working but it's a little.... well, you know. I wouldn't want anyone to catch me doing it.

No comments:

Custom Search