Thursday, April 2, 2009

april fools

Did I ever mention I hate April Fools day? I think it's about the dumbest most made up day ever. If I were industrious I would research its history. But I just don't care that much. I just don't like it.

Instead I should be loading the dishwasher, washing jeans, straightening my hair, doing sit-ups, putting lotion on my skin (which may be the driest in the world) and doing a little victory dance for getting my taxes done (damn turbo tax charged me like $60, I'm fairly confident I could've paid a real person that much to do them for me).

I am doing none of those things. I'm sitting around in fuzzy slippers listening to Hank Williams on my Pandora. Yes, I am slightly addicted to Pandora. If I am home by myself and not watching embarassingly lame tv shows, I am listening to Pandora.

No comments:

Custom Search