Thursday, April 9, 2009

it tastes like being 6

Remember those weird little marshmallow eggs that were always in your easter basket. The individually wrapped ones with the colorful shell type thing. I ate one today. And it tasted just like being 6 years old. I felt like I should be wearing my new Easter dress and swinging my feet in white patent shoes with lacy socks. That egg was still the combination of delicious and disgusting. I wanted to eat the whole bag.

So I've been organizing my closet. If you're keeping record, I moved into my apartment approximately 2 months ago and yes, I'm already reorganizing things. It seems when I was trying to dress for my aunt's funeral, my closet exploded while I was trying to find clothes that didn't suck. So now I'm working on putting it back to rights and making it more accessible. I know, it's gigantic, this should be easy. Closets have always been a struggle for me. My closet has always been secretly kind of messy. Usually my shoes specifically. I've gotten the shoes conquered, now I'm working on everything else. The main problem now seems to be not piling things on the drawers at the back of the closet.

Last night I did massive amounts of laundry. But guess what, I forgot an entire basket of clothes that were just chilling in my closet. Arg. Who does that? Me apparently.

Right now I want to kick hotmail in the throat. For some ridiculous reason, I cannot log into my email. It says I don't have an inbox. Seriously?! I have had this same email for years. Why does it now all of a sudden decide not to work. Stupid Microsoft.

I better finish up the closet and go to bed.

No comments:

Custom Search