Saturday, March 7, 2009

spring cleaning

I just scrubbed my microwave. With a dish scrubby. I'm not sure you're supposed to do that. But I did. And it worked very well. I think cleaning the microwave is my absolutely least favorite cleaning project. Ick. And my cleaner makes me sneeze. Or maybe it's just spring time.

I made a sweet 90s playlist for my boyfriend. It's all music I was listening to in high school. I'm listening to it right now while I am cleaning. I like it.

Tonight I'm making lasagna for dinner. Yum! It always takes so long but it's totally worth it.

I got a new zip up fleece at Cabela's yesterday. I was so excited. It was exactly what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. Okay, I wanted the grey one from the women's department but the black one from men's was half as much so I got it but, it was a bargain so I was okay with the compromise. Of course, I find this as the weather warms up. But I'm sure spring is not here for good yet. Even still, it will be good for cool spring mornings. Yay!


I was all excited, I was going to start making the grey scarf I promised to make one of my friends. I went to Wal-Mart (I should've known better) to buy yarn. Absolutely no grey yarn that did not feel super scratchy. Arg. I'm going to have to make a Michael's or Hobby Lobby run soon. I need to start being crafty again.

No comments:

Custom Search