Wednesday, March 25, 2009

awesomeness

So I just finished baking approximately 5 dozen cookies. Half butterscotch chip and half chocolate chip. Whew. And a loaf of beer bread. I broke my diet (terrible, I know) just long enough for one tiny fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookie and a mug of skim milk (I always drink milk like that in a mug, weird). It was delicious. That is always the perfect cookie. Now I have to clean my kitchen. Yuck. I plan on just throwing everything in the dishwasher. After I unload it first.

Beer bread, did that intrigue you? Would you like the recipe? I bet you would. It's delicious and oh so easy. Here we go.
3 cups all purpose flour (sifted)
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
12 oz. beer (I use Busch light usually because that is what we frequently have)

Mix ingredients together (you can even do this in the pan). Bake in a greased loaf pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees.

I am so unbelievably excited. There was a necklace on etsy that I desperately wanted. I waited too long and it sold out. I posted a comment on the store owners (?) blog telling her how much I loved the necklace and wanted one of my very own. Well, today I happened by her store and noticed she had one for sale. I immediately purchased it. Eek! I'm so excited. I literally cannot wait for it to show up in my mailbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the necklace

Custom Search