Tuesday, March 17, 2009

guilty pleasures

So I have some habits that I am highly embarrassed by. And for some reason I'm feeling the need to share them tonight.

I am seriously addicted to Cherry Limeades from Sonic. I could seriously drink one every day. However, I should not drink 2 Route 44 Limeades in one day. If you're counting, that is 88oz of pure deliciousness. However, it's way too much. It will definitely cause a bellyache.

If weather and work did not dictate otherwise, I would never wear anything but sandals. Specifically flip flops. All winter I am dying to wear flip flops. As soon as the weather is vaguely warm, I pull them out. Right now my Margaritaville flip flops are sitting by my front door.

I have fairly curly hair but very rarely wear it curly. I straighten it daily (I know, my hair is all going to fall out of my head). My hair has also not been it's truly natural color for at least 10 years.

I'm addicted to Nivea chapstick. It's the only thing that doesn't make my lips peel. Gross, right.

And I love Gilmore Girls and What I Like About You. I record both of them everyday and watch them when I come home from work. I know, I am 25 years old, too old for these shows. But I just can't help myself. And if I forget to set the DVR to record, I send an emergency text so that it will still record.

No comments:

Custom Search