Saturday, February 21, 2009

moving in

So, I moved into my new apartment a couple of weeks ago. I love it so much. Things are almost arranged as they should be. There are no dining room pictures because I don't have my table yet and it's silly to take pictures of empty rooms. So, here are the living room and kitchen....

The bar area. The wine rack (and wine) that we bought today. My cookbooks (if you look close you can see Betty Crocker on the right end) and my Pyrex mixing bowls.

More of the bar. My cool metal collander and Guiness glasses. You can see the matching Guiness sign in the first picture.

Walking into my kitchen. The awesome striped apron my Grandma Celia bought me. :)

One of the cutest kiddos ever. No, not mine. My long time friend Rachel's little boy. This is across from my striped apron.

Fantastic striped/polka dot trash can that I painted and my fridge. And there are two empty Boulevard boxes on my washer. Classy, I know.

Mmm, coffee! We love coffee! The other night I dropped my plate and threw chicken and mashed cauliflower everywhere. It's still in one of the burner pans. Gross, I know! Don't judge me.

Okay, I lied. This is the wall of my dining room. I got these for Christmas and love them.

My book case. My dad made it for me a couple of years ago. And lots of pictures. I love pictures!

A really terrible picture of the built in shelves beside my TV. A picture frame my lovely friend Laurissa bought for me. And a little table I bought to put the cable box, DVD player and XBox on. I got a super bargain on it!

The ridiculously large TV we bought. Yup, I"m watching Grease.

My whole living room. Check out those brown curtains. I love them! It feels so cozy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you somehow have the exact same cabinets that I do - that's amazing

Custom Search