Monday, May 4, 2009

saucy

So tonight as I was preparing to eat my dinner, I realized I have way too many condiments in the refrigerator. I don't believe this is really all my fault. I believe other people enjoy dipping. So, now for your enjoyment, a picture of my refrigerator.
1. Kraft Blue Cheese Dressing. For putting on fake buffalo chicken.
2. Jiffy All Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
3. Cocktail Sauce (it got cut out of the picture) And there's probably cheese behind that little door.
4. Cottage cheese -- for the lasagna this week
5. Hunt's Ketchup. The only kind to buy.
6. Miracle Whip
7. Silver Dollar City Barbecue Sauce (my sister buys it for me because they don't sell it where I live. It's delicious!)
8. Ott's Wing Sauce. Oddly, they do sell this here. It and SDC sauce are bottled the same place. Weird.
9. Kraft Caesar dressing.
10. Applesauce. Made by my mom. The best ever.
11. Sweet & Sour Sauce. Not just for Sweet & Sour. We inject it in chicken sometimes. Yum!
12. Kikkoman Soy Sauce. I have an addiction to Chinese food. It can't be helped.
13. Roberts Skim Milk. Not a condiment but that's where it fit when we bought groceries.
14. Salsa. This is Medium, the Wal-Mart brand. Until about 3 days ago, there was 2 other kinds. Mexicali Blues Salsa and Peach Pineapple Chipotle. Oh how I miss those 2 salsas.
15. Beer. Some kind from Montana.
16. Tony something's Creole Butter injection. Primarily for cooking whole chickens. I injected a chicken last week. It was gross.
17. Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
18. Pancake syrup

What do you think? Too many condiments?

On a side note, I cut the crap out of my finger on a ceral box today at work. Last week it was a box of Goldfish crackers. Damn super size boxes.

1 comment:

betsy said...

you are such a dork!!!

Custom Search