Sunday, May 3, 2009

it's all good

Do you ever feel like everything just slips into place? I got accepted into grad school this past week. I love my apartment (I got my dining table this weekend). I like my job. I have great summer plans. I mean, life is good.

I am just wrapping up a fabulous weekend. We went and saw two different couples with their adorable babies. Ate some delicious BBQ that the boys grilled. Drank a lot of pineapple rum. Spent a lot of time in the trunk. Had great discussions. Spent time with good friends. Watched the Royals win in over time. Slept late. Got to watch 3 hours (or so) of Scrubs. My parents came to visit. Took me out to eat at Gates. Yum! All in all, a great weekend.

And I have good stuff planned to cook this week. It's the boyfriend's birthday so I'm making him homemade pizza and the infamous chocolate pie. I also have stuff to make lasagna. And he shot a turkey this morning so we have turkey as well. Pretty excited!

No comments:

Custom Search