Thursday, May 28, 2009

muffin tops

No, not those kind of muffin tops. Even though those are a tragedy. Nobody (no matter how skinny you are) looks good with ill-fitting jeans. Anyway.

So tonight I was eating a biscuit for dinner (yup, breakfast for dinner). I definitely have a favorite biscuit half. I love the bottom of the biscuit. Not so much that I won't eat the top though that definitely seems like a me thing to do. But I always eat the top first saving the best (the bottom) for last.

Same with muffins only my favorite half is the muffin top. I'm not one of those people that will only eat the top, I enjoy the bottom as well, it's just not as delicious. I think it's something about the texture post baking.

So, what do you think? What are your weird eating mannerisms?

-I do not like my food to touch. Unless it is food that is meant to touch. Biscuits and gravy; taco salad; cereal and milk. You get the picture.
-I also eat one food at a time. I think this goes back to not liking my food to touch. Don't even want it to touch on the way down.
-I think eating meat off the bone is disgusting. I don't care if other people do it, I just don't want to do it myself. Yick. I once made a cave woman reference that I am yet to live down.
-I will not eat cold canned pineapple. I want it straight out of the can or not at all.
-When I eat a piece of cake that has icing, I always eat the cake first and then the icing. Yes, this makes me about 4 years old.
-I only like American cheese on eggs. Everything else tastes weird.
-Milk and eggs together = gross. Coffee with food = gross. Milk for breakfast (unless accompanied by something covered in syrup)=gross.
-I made chicken pot pie last night that smelled more like beef stew.
-I once had an elephant ear at a festival (Cornerstone to be specific) and have not really stopped thinking about it since.

No comments:

Custom Search