Tuesday, February 9, 2010

shoes

Um, I love shoes.  I mean really love shoes.  It's all Shoe Carnival's fault for giving me that lovely discount for all those years.  Let me tell you, I still have shoes in my closet I bought when I worked there that I have never worn.  Wasteful, I know.

But working there made me super cheap about buying shoes.  I refuse to pay full price for shoes.  And I hate to pay much for them in general.  Last spring (well about this time last year-ish) I found some shoes at DSW that I loved.  They were expensive for me $60 or so.  Originally $100, so a bargain but still way too much.  And they didn't have my size.  So it wasn't meant to be.

Fast forward one year later.  I happen across a shoe website with major discounts.  Hello new best friend.  There are the exact shoes I was looking at for only $25!!!!!!!!!!  Perfect for summer.  Mesh with straps across the top.  And work approved.  Fabulous since I hate wearing sneakers in the summer.  And last summer I alternated between some white mesh Pumas that got dirty super fast (which I hated, they were cute!) and a pair of grey Nike skimmers that I turned pink with a cheaply made free beach towel from work.  So I am pretty excited about these shoes.  It will make winter that much less sucky.  What was that, you want to see what they look like?
 
I really could not be more excited.  I can't wait to get them in the mail.  New shoes are way more exciting than text books.  Just saying.

No comments:

Custom Search