Wednesday, December 10, 2008

peppermint bark

It’s official, it’s winter. There was ice, there was snow, I sat on my couch and ate Taco Bell. I don’t like winter, not one bit. I think it’s the worst season. Of course it has its redeeming qualities – Christmas, wearing sweaters and fuzzy boots, cuddling up on the couch with someone you love, and drinking hot beverages. Other than that, I could do without winter.

Winter does cause me to want to bake and be even more domestic. I told the boy last night to think about what he wants to eat when he comes over and I’ll fix extra for him to take home. I always love cooking for him. He’ll always try new things and likes pretty much whatever I fix him. It’s fantastic.

So I’ve been tossing around the idea of starting a shop on etsy.com, I’m quite crafty and it would be fantastic to make some extra money doing something I really like. So we’ll see. Probably after Christmas. I still have 2 presents to entirely make, I need to finish a baby blanket, and figure out what else to get the boy for Christmas.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

nice to meet you. :)

Custom Search