Monday, January 18, 2010

going to...

Get warmer.  Hello spring!  Okay, maybe not really but the snow is melting.  I can see grass.  I looooove it!  I didn't even wear a coat today.  Hooray.

I am being insanely productive today
-Wrote lesson plans for an entire month
-Doing a thousand loads of laundry (okay, more like six or seven, but still a lot)
-Almost finished my genogram for family class
-Cooked turkey burger and corn (not together) for dinner
-Bought groceries
-Oh and I went to work
It's been a good day.  I love days when I can get lots of stuff done.  Makes me happy.

We went to Iowa this weekend to see Brad Paisley.  I know, who goes to Iowa in January but it was so much fun.  The concert was amazing.  And we found fabulous places to eat.  Well, one in particular.  It was a seafood market that has fresh fish and such shipped in daily.  Oh holy cow.  I want to eat there every day.  Fresh, home made clam chowder and crab soup.  Yum!!!!!

That friends, is Brad Paisley in front of the screen for one of his songs about fishing.....

No comments:

Custom Search