Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas

Oh, I love Christmas.  I mean I really truly love it.  I love all the preparations.  I love the anticipation.  I love spending time with friends and family (most of the time anyway). 

Almost all of the presents are wrapped.  I have to finish up wrapping some books for a very cute munchkin.  And maybe whip out a couple more crafts.  Otherwise I am ready.  I am baking on Christmas Eve.  I have the day off and it seems like the best thing to do.    This week I have wonderful plans of relaxing and watching Christmas movies.  I got a Muppet Christmas Carol in the mail today.  This has got to be one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time.  Ah!  I love it so much.

I burned my butterscotch brownies today.  I don't think I've ever, in all the years I've been making them, burned a batch.  Sad day.

The wrapping paper matches the tree.  The ribbon is color coded for where they go.  2 presents are already delivered as I'm not sure we'll be there in time for opening at the first of three Christmases.  But, ooh, I cannot wait.  Hooray for Christmas.

No comments:

Custom Search