Wednesday, December 9, 2009

almost there

One more day and I will officially have completed 3 terms of grad school.  Hooray!  One paper to still finish by tomorrow.  It's 2/3 finished though.  It won't take much more time.  And then I will have an entire month off from school!  Oh what will I do with my time?

-make Christmas cookies
-make holiday candy:  peanut butter fudge & divinity
-cover things in chocolate:  marshmellows, candy orange slices, peanuts, pretzels
-crochet 3 scarves (hopefully)
-clean my house
-make delicious food for dinner
-remember what a pleasant person I used to be
-watch Christmas movies (White Christmas here I come)
-go to 2 more Chiefs games
-finish Christmas shopping
-paint my toenails

So you know, not too much.  Oh and go to the eye doctor.  I've already scheduled myself a sick day during Christmas break.  I will require excessive amounts of pampering post eye doctor.  I hate going.  It's traumatic.  Ug.

It has been insanely cold.  I just checked the weather.  It's a whopping 5 degrees outside with a windchill of -7 degrees.  That is too damn cold in case you were wondering.  No one was meant to survive in these conditions.  I had to wear under armor to work this morning.  My car also had to be dug out from ice and snow.  Sigh.  I hate winter.  Even if it means I get to wear cute boots.  I will trade boots for flip flops any day.

No comments:

Custom Search