Friday, September 4, 2009

toaster ovens and tests

So I went shopping today. I had two gift cards to spend. One from Kohl's (a birthday gift) and one from Target (from returning a bag) I got such good bargains. I think I only ended up spending about $10 of my own money.

From Target:

I've been wanting a toaster oven for a while. I asked for one for my birthday and didn't get one. This seemed like the perfect time to buy it. It was pretty cheap but should get the job done.

And from Kohl's:

I'd been wanting some actual beverage glasses. They were 40% off! So that made it even better. We are having margaritas tonight. Pretty excited to try out the new glasses.

And now there is space in my kitchen to store all of this new stuff. Cleaned off the top of the microwave for the toaster oven. Classy, I know. And I bought a drawer to put my tupperware stuff in so now my mixing bowls and bar glasses can go above the sink. Yay!

No comments:

Custom Search