Friday, August 28, 2009

awesomeness

So this may sound vain but sometimes I like to think about why I am awesome. And then I maybe like to remind myself of my awesomeness. Today is one of those days. So, here is why I am awesome.
  • I am currently doing a fantasy football draft
  • I installed a router pretty much by myself
  • I made a new casserole tonight
  • I'm going to bake chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
  • I wrote 3 weeks worth of lesson plans and a newsletter
  • Did I mention I installed a router?
These may not seem like awesome things but I also worked a full day and totally overslept. I woke up 10 minutes after I usually leave for work but still made it with 2 minutes to spare. Because I am awesome.

So, if you're curious the new casserole recipe:
2 Jiffy Cornbread mixes
2 eggs
2/3 cups milk
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can cream corn
Chopped jalapeno peppers (I use the kind in a jar)
1 pound ground sausage
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar (divided)

Make the cornbread mixes according to the directions. Brown and drain sausage. Stir everything into the mixed up cornbread and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Custom Search