Sunday, November 29, 2009

on holidays

I love holidays.  I truly love them.  I love the feeling, the preparation, just not the actual event.  I hate that.  I loved all my baking on Wednesday night.  I was exhausted but I was happy.  2 chocolate pies, a pumpkin cake and spinach dip.  All delicious and a big hit. 

I am getting ready to do my Christmas tree.  Or will be as soon as  I write this tiny little article review for Psychodiagnosis.  It only has to be 1 page long but I can not get motivated.  Ug.  I just printed my article.  1 page is not that hard to write.  I just want to start on my tree.  I'm procrastinating in hopes that I will have tree decorating help though. 

I'm excited about Christmas this year.  Looking forward to starting new traditions.  The month leading up the the actual event will be full as usual.  Hopefully my Christmas spirit will stick around. 


My tree from last year -- pink, turquoise and silver.  As soon as it goes up and I have time, there will be new tree pictures.  I'm going back to my old burgundy and gold.

No comments:

Custom Search