Wednesday, July 29, 2009

studying and shopping

So I'm studying for my last final for this term. It's tomorrow. And I desperately needed a study break. I made some cheesecake pudding. It was pretty delicious. Not as good as homemade chocolate but... you take what you can get.

My lasagna was a hit. And I finally slowed down. I felt like I was going in fast forward last night. Like it was never going to slow down. Tonight has been a little more relaxed.

I ordered my text books the other night for my next term. Those classes start on Monday. Yup, no break. I forget when our first break is, that's probably something I should know. So, I ordered these books:

Prett exciting, right? So then I ordered this. I decided I deserved a treat. Not because I don't shop for myself regularly but because a new bag is always happy and fun.
That picture is tiny and ridiculous, but the bag is cute. And yellow transitions to fall, right? I'm sure it does.

Back to studying. I am obviously procrastinating and I need to get that under control right now. I also need to do some ironing.

No comments:

Custom Search