Tuesday, January 20, 2009

puppy chow

I’ve been missing for a while. And while I’ve been missing I’ve been especially crazy and didn’t really need any help being crazier. Currently I’m painting the visiting room at work. That, sadly, is about the calmest thing in my life. It seems like since the new year started everything has hit me at once.

The biggest factor of this has been a potential new job which would also mean a pretty big move. Both in location and in life. It would be moving closer to my boyfriend, we’ve never lived close. I am both excited and ever so slightly terrified. I have no doubt about him, none at all. I guess it just seems a little scary to take that step. Especially when I took that step previously and it blew up in my face.

But the job, I should have heard about last Wednesday but things changed. Now I’m schedule for a second interview tomorrow, over the phone and then I should hear a final answer tomorrow evening. I’ve been a big ball of nerves. A lot is riding on one person’s decision.

All of this pushed me over the edge last night and I may have over-reacted to something last night and then felt like a total jerk about it. It was fine and I reeled my craziness back in, it just annoys me when I do that.

I haven’t been as domestic lately as I would like. I went on a serious cleaning spree on Saturday. My apartment looks amazing. I made Puppy Chow Saturday night too. It turned out pretty well, especially considering I hadn’t made it in years and didn’t have a recipe. I’ve really been wanting to make a football cake for the Super Bowl but all of my baking stuff is in boxes and it’s doubtful it will be accessible by Super Bowl time, slightly disappointing. I may just have to make it some other time.

No comments:

Custom Search